Welcome! We're excited to introduce you to Jorgensen Digital Stage, a whole new Jorgensen you've never experienced before.
Like so many of our performing arts colleagues across the country, we're developing programming in the virtual realm - entertainment that can be enjoyed in the safety and comfort of your own home.
With generous support from long-time patrons Jean and John Lenard, we're thrilled to offer a new series called Midsummer Music. There will be three live-streamed concerts with the world renowned Dover Quartet on July 14, 21, and 28. Each 60-minute curated concert will be followed by a live Q&A with the quartet. Audience members will be able to submit questions and the quartet will respond in real time.
You'll find details on how to purchase and livestream the performance below and on each event page.
We hope you'll join us for this premier of Midsummer Music on the Jorgensen Digital Stage!
Rod Rock, Director
TICKETS / HOW TO PURCHASETickets to livestreamed events must be purchased online. Patrons will receive order confirmation, PDF tickets, and access codes via email.
The Lenard Midsummer Music Chamber Music Series with the Dover Quartet:
- $15 per livestream performance
- $30 for full series - Save $15 by purchasing all 3 performances!
- July 14, 21, & 28 - Full series package
- Patrons will recieve an automated email confirmation of purchase. A separate email will be sent with viewing instructions and the necessary access code.
- Thanks to the Lenard Endowment, UConn students, non-UConn students and Connecticut youth (K-12) are invited to attend all chamber events for free, including the Midsummer Music performances. Students/youth need to email the Box Office at email@example.com to request access to the livestream.
HOW TO LIVESTREAM
- Livestream is available on all devices, as well as through Apple TV
- Livestream viewing is limited to one device at a time
- Detailed viewing instructions will be emailed one week prior to your purchased performance - this email will include your access code(s)
- On the evening of the concert(s), patrons will be directed to the livestream site. Patrons must create an account (name, email and password) and enter the access code received via email. This account will also allow livestream content to be viewed through the Apple TV app.
- Livestream will begin 30 minutes prior to performance time.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
- In advance
- Please email the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding your order.
- Night of the performance
- Live assistance will be available 90 minutes prior to each performance by calling the Box Office at 860-486-4226. Box Office personnel can assist with lost tickets or access codes and questions regarding orders.
- Further technical assistance is also available via chat on the viewing platform.