Welcome to Jorgensen Digital Stage, a whole new Jorgensen you've never experienced before.
Like so many of our performing arts colleagues across the country, we've developed programming in the virtual realm - entertainment that can be enjoyed in the safety and comfort of your own home.
We just wrapped up our inaugural Midsummer Music series on the new Jorgensen Digital Stage. Several hundred viewers signed on to see three performances by the world-renowned Dover Quartet, live from Vail, Colorado; all curated exclusively for our Jorgensen audience and featuring live Q&A's with the ensemble.
We are committed to adding more livestream events on Jorgensen Digital Stage this fall. We're still in the planning stages but expect to announce them soon. We'll be in touch with you as soon as we can with more information. If you haven't already done so, please sign up for our "InTune" e-newsletter to stay on top of all the exciting news at Jorgensen.
So stay safe, stay home, and stay tuned for what's coming this fall!
Rod Rock, Director
TICKETS / HOW TO PURCHASETickets to livestreamed events must be purchased online. Patrons will receive order confirmation, PDF tickets, and access codes via email.
- Patrons will receive an automated email confirmation of purchase immediately after purchasing tickets to the livestream. A separate email will be sent with viewing instructions and the necessary access code for the livestream approximately 24-48 hours in advance of the performance.
- Thanks to the Lenard Endowment, UConn students, non-UConn students and Connecticut youth (K-12) are invited to attend all chamber events for free. Students/youth need to email the Box Office at email@example.com to request access to any chamber performance livestreams.
HOW TO LIVESTREAM
- Livestream is available on all devices, as well as through Apple TV
- Livestream viewing is limited to one device at a time
- Detailed viewing instructions will be emailed approximately 24-48 hours prior to your purchased performance - this email will include your access code(s)
- On the evening of the concert(s), patrons will be directed to the livestream site. Patrons must create an account (name, email and password) and enter the access code received via email. This account will also allow livestream content to be viewed through the Apple TV app.
- Livestream will begin 30 minutes prior to performance time.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!
- In advance
- Please email the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding your order.
- Night of the performance
- Live assistance will be available 90 minutes prior to each performance by calling the Box Office at 860-486-4226. Box Office personnel can assist with lost tickets or access codes and questions regarding orders.
- Further technical assistance is also available via chat on the viewing platform.